|Finely chopped celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried sage||To Taste|
|Dry bread cubes||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Chicken stock/Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a baking casserole.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the celery and onion. Saute till the mixture becomes soft.
3) In a large mixing bowl, arrange the bread cubes. Add the celery and onion mixture and spread it evenly over the bread cubes.
4) Pour the chicken stock or water over the mixture to moisten the bread. Toss slightly.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper on the top.
6) Stuff the Bread Stuffing into a 15-pound turkey. Place it on the baking casserole and bake for 40 minutes. The turkey must become crusty.
7) Garnish the turkey with chopped parsley leaves.