|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), scalded|
|Active dry yeast||2|
|Flour||7 Cup (112 tbs), sifted|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a container of food processor, add luke warm milk and cool it. Add sugar, shortening, dry yeast and salt to milk and allow it to stand for about 2- 4 minutes. Blend the mixture by running the WHIP blade for about 5- 8 seconds.
3. Transfer the mixture into large bowl.
4. Fold in flour needed enough to make dough. Add ½ of the flour at a time and turn the dough onto floured surface and continue to knead it until elastic and smooth.
5. Add the dough to greased bowl and grease its top with oil.
6. Cover and allow it to double its volume at a warmer place (85°F).
7. Punch down the dough and halve it.
8. Shape each portion into a loaf
9. Arrange the portions in a well greased 9X5X3 inch pans.
10. Cover and again allow it to double its volume.
11. Bake for about 45-50 minutes until done.
12. Cool the bread on rack.
13. Slice and serve the bread with olive dip.