Cake Flour Banana Nut Bread
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted cake flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ripe bananas||3 , whipped well in blender|
|Finely chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 9 ½ by 5 ½ by 2 ½ bread pan with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat cream and sugar well, until fluffy.
4) Fold in the eggs, flour, soda and salt, and mix well.
5) Mix in the bananas, vanilla and nuts.
6) Spoon the sugar mixture in a bread pans .
7) Bake in the oven for about 1 hour until done.
8) Allow to cool a bit and turn out of the pan.
9) Let the bread cool completely.
10) Slice and serve as desired.