|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yeast||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Sifted flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dill seed||1 Tablespoon|
1) Scald the milk and cool to lukewarm.
2) Add in milk and dissolve.
3) Stir in the sugar, salt, 1/2 cup butter, flour, dill weed, and dill seed.
4) Beat well.
5) Place a lid over and allow to rise for 1 hour, till doubled in bulk.
6) Punch down and roll out on a lightly floured board to 1/4-inch thickness.
7) Cut into 2 1/2 inch-long diamond shapes.
8) Dip each piece in melted butter and layer in a 9-inch ring mold.
9) Allow to rise for 1 hour, till doubled in bulk.
10) Place in the oven at 400 degrees, and bake for 30 minutes, till golden brown.
11) Serve as a side dish.