|Sifted all-purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Canned crushed pineapple||14 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Bran cereal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
3) In another bowl, whip butter by adding sugar, egg and other ingredients.
4) Combine the dry ingredients with the egg mixture, until well blended.
5) Use a greased 9 x 5-inch pan to pour the batter.
6) Place the pan inside oven to bake for 1 1/2 hours.
7) Cool the bread in the pan and invert on a rack.
8) Slice the bread and serve with pineapple jam, if desired.