|Sifted all-purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Maple flavoring/Vanilla flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped walnuts/Finely chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt.
3) In another bowl, beat in eggs, sugar, salad oil and vanilla.
4) Slowly add milk and beat in.
5) Add the flour mixture all at once and beat to a smooth batter.
6) Fold in nuts.
7) In a well greased (9x5x3) loaf pan, pour the batter.
8) Place inside oven and bake for 60 to 65 minutes.
9) Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes.
10) Invert on rack to cool.
11) Wrap the bread with plastic sheet and stand overnight.
12) Slice the bread and serve with your choice of fruit jam.