|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bananas||3 , crushed|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, whip butter by adding sugar.
3) Fold in beaten eggs and whip up.
4) Add flour and soda to blend.
5) Fold in bananas and nuts to combine.
6) Use a greased loaf pan to pour the batter.
7) Place the pan inside oven to bake for about 30 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
8) Cool the bread inside pan and then invert on a rack.
9) Serve the bread by slicing and topping with cheese or jam.
Calories 529 Calories from Fat 183
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.8%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.8 mg36.9%
Sodium 276.1 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 41.1 g
Protein 8 g17%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 8.7%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet