|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bananas||3 , crushed|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, whip butter by adding sugar.
3) Fold in beaten eggs and whip up.
4) Add flour and soda to blend.
5) Fold in bananas and nuts to combine.
6) Use a greased loaf pan to pour the batter.
7) Place the pan inside oven to bake for about 30 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
8) Cool the bread inside pan and then invert on a rack.
9) Serve the bread by slicing and topping with cheese or jam.