|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Currants||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Candied ginger||2 Teaspoon (Or More)|
|Caraway seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Mixed peel||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients into flour.
3) Pour in sufficient water to prepare the dough. The dough should have a consistency of lifting with a spoon.
4) Flour the dough in a floured board.
5) Add fruits to the dough and combine.
6) Use a loaf pan to place the dough.
7) Place the loaf pan inside the oven to bake, until a straw comes out clean.
8) Slice the bread and serve with cheese spread or fruit jam.