|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All bran cereal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mashed banana||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed with water|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (Used For Mashing Banana)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
3) Add the all-bran cereal and mix thoroughly.
4) Then stir in the egg, blend well.
5) In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
6) Stir into the bran mixture, alternately with the mashed banana and water mixture.
7) Lastly stir in the vanilla and nuts.
8) In a loaf pan, turn the mixture and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
10) Slice and serve the Tea Bread, immediately on a serving platter.