|Enriched white bread slice||1|
|Butter flavoring||1⁄8 Teaspoon (Imitation)|
|Artificial liquid sweetener||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Cut a piece of foil, enough big to place bread slice on.
2) Cut the sides of the bread and slice the bread into half diagonally.
3) Place the bread slices over a foil piece.
4) Roll each slice very thinly.
5) In a bowl, beat together egg, flavoring and sweetener until well combined.
6) Soak the rolled bread slice in the egg mixture, until it absorbs all the liquid.
7) Place the bread on the foil and bring the tips together, to give a crescent shape.
8) Fastened it with toothpick if required.
9) In a heated non-stick pan, brown the bread slices on both the sides.
10) Serve hot drizzled with honey if desired.