Orange Coconut Bread
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted (Packaged)|
|Orange rind||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
3. Add orange rind and coconut.
4. Beat egg with milk and vanilla to a light mixture. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
5. Transfer to a 9 X 5 X 3 inch greased pan and bake for 70 minutes.
6. Transfer to a rack, cool overnight, and slice.
7. Serve Orange Coconut Bread plain or toasted with a toffee spread.