Baked Cranberry Nut Bread
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Orange rind||1 (From 1 Fruit)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Add water and orange juice to fill ¾ cup.
3. Mix grated rind and butter and stir until butter melts.
4. Beat sugar with eggs and mix in orange mixture with cranberries and nuts.
5. Sieve flour with salt and baking soda into orange mixture and stir well.
6. Transfer to a 9 X 5 X 3 inch greased loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes.
7. Cool on a rack, store overnight, and slice into thin pieces.
8. Serve Cranberry Nut Bread with a cup of hot ginger tea.