Sour Cream Nut Bread
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broken nut meats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, soda and spices. Mix the ingredients together to ensure that the baking soda is well combined.
3. Beat the egg till it forms soft fluffy yellow ribbons.
4. Add the sugar to the bowl and mix well again
5. Stir in the sour cream slowly till all of the dry ingredients become combined
6. Add the nut meat combinations
7. Tip this mixture into a buttered loaf pan and bake for 1 hour till done.
8. Slice and serve warm or cold.