Land O Lakes Zesty Butter Sticks
|French bread loaf/Italian bread loaf||1⁄2|
|Sweet cream butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (Land O Lakes)|
|Dried chervil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the loaf lengthwise into half and slice each half lengthwise into 3 equal slices.
3. Arrange the sliced on a baking sheet.
4. Combine the butter with herbs and seasonings in small bowl and beat with a butter-knife or spoon until well blended.
5. Spread the herbed butter on the bread slices
6. Bake on the middle level of the hot oven for 15 minutes until well toasted.
7. Serve hot and buttery Land O Lakes Zesty Butter Sticks with soups or main course.