Veal Birds with Bread Stuffing
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Veal scallops||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
1) In a non-stick pan, heat 4 tablespoons butter.
2) Stir in onion, crumbs, salt, pepper, and dill and sauté, over medium heat, for, about 2 minutes.
3) On a board, place the veal scallops flat.
4) Arrange about 2 tablespoons of onion stuffing over each veal slice.
5) Roll the meat up and secure with wooden pick.
6) Dust the veal roll in flour.
7) In the non-stick pan, heat the remaining butter and brown the veal well on all sides.
8) Pour the beef broth, put the lid on and simmer, for 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender.
9) Take off the wooden picks, from the veal rolls.
10) Place the veal roll on the serving plate and spoon the pan juices over the birds and serve.