Easy Butterscotch Bread
|Brown sugar box||1|
|Shortening||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Sour milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1)Grease and flour 2 8 x 4-inch pans.
2) In an electric mixer bowl, add in all the ingredients together.
3) Beat on high for 3 minutes.
4) Transfer the batter into the greased pans.
5) Place in the oven and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour, till done.
6) Turn onto the racks and cool.
7) Slice and serve at the side of any grilled items.