Blue Ribbon Zucchini Bread
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maple flavor||1 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2) In a bowl, whip together eggs, sugar, oil and maple favoring until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
3) Mix in the zucchini, baking soda, baking powder, salt, wheat germ and flour. Combine well.
4) Fold in the nuts gently.
5) Pour the batter equally into both the loaf pans.
6) Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the batter.
7) Bake for about 1 hour. If a toothpick inserted into the centre of the bread comes out clean, it is done.
8) Let the bread cool down for about 10 minutes before unmoulding and slicing.
9) Serve the Blue Ribbon Zucchini Bread slices with a dollop of warm butter.