|Low sodium low fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Unsalted butter/Corn oil margarine||1 Teaspoon|
1.In a bowl, beat together, milk and flour.
2.Beat with an egg beater or a wire whisk until well mixed.
3.Beat in the eggs and combinewell.
4.In a 6- or 7-inch cured iron omelet or crepe pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
5. Tilt pan to coat the entire inner surface .
6.Pour the remaining butter into the crepe batter and mix well.
7 .Ladle enough crepe batter to barely cover the bottom of the pan (about 2 tablespoons).
8.Tilt the pan from side to side to spread batter evenly.
9. When edges of the crepe start to curl, carefully flip it over with a spatula and brown the other side.
10. Stack crepes in a covered casserole in a warm oven as they are cooked.
11. For freezing crepes, put a piece of foil or waxed paper between each crepe and wrap tightly so as to not allow any air through.
12. Bring to room temperature and bake at 20 minutes at 350 degrees F prior to using.
13.Serve filled with cheese, asparagus, eggs etc.