Hot Garlic Bread
|For the garlic butter|
|Butter||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Hot water||10 Milliliter (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) Diagonally cut the Vienna loaves into 2-inch (5-cm) slices. Cut through the loaves leaving the bottom crust whole.
3) In a bowl add butter and hot water. Cream together until soft.
4) Crush garlic, remove papery coating and mash garlic and salt together.
5) Mix garlic and half parsley to the butter and beat.
6) Spread garlic butter between each bread slice.
7) Also spread over the top of the loaves.
8) Sprinkle remaining parsley over it and wrap in kitchen foil.
9) Keep in the centre of oven and bake for 20 minutes.
10) Unwrap and serve hot.