Pineapple Cherry Quick Bread
|All-purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple in unsweetened juice||8 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Maraschino cherries||10 Ounce, quartered, well drained (1 Jar)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2) Take of two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans and grease the base with shortening.
3) Lightly sprinkle flour over it.
4) In a large bowl add flour, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix together.
5) Stir in oil, vanilla, eggs and pineapple with juice.
6) Blend with electric mixer on low speed.
7) Add cherries and mix together.
8) Spoon the batter into pans.
9) Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
10) Let stand in pans for 10 minutes to cool.
11) Take out loaves from pans and keep on cooling racks.
12) Let cool completely for about 1 hour.
13) Sprinkle powdered sugar over loaves.