Pineapple Cherry Quick Bread
|All-purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple in unsweetened juice||8 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Maraschino cherries||10 Ounce, quartered, well drained (1 Jar)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2) Take of two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans and grease the base with shortening.
3) Lightly sprinkle flour over it.
4) In a large bowl add flour, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix together.
5) Stir in oil, vanilla, eggs and pineapple with juice.
6) Blend with electric mixer on low speed.
7) Add cherries and mix together.
8) Spoon the batter into pans.
9) Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
10) Let stand in pans for 10 minutes to cool.
11) Take out loaves from pans and keep on cooling racks.
12) Let cool completely for about 1 hour.
13) Sprinkle powdered sugar over loaves.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5320 Calories from Fat 1641
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 186 g285.6%
Saturated Fat 27 g135.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 642.9 mg214.3%
Sodium 3557.4 mg148.2%
Total Carbohydrates 841 g280.2%
Dietary Fiber 24.2 g96.7%
Sugars 446.2 g
Protein 73 g146%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 23.7%
Calcium 34.6% Iron 157.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet