Cranberry Nut Bread
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole cranberry sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained (Use Ocean Spray Brand)|
|Shortening||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, soda and cinnamon.
3) Add walnuts to the flour mixture.
4) In a mixing bowl, combine egg, add cranberry sauce and shortening.
5) Add all the dry ingredients; stir until well blended.
6) Place into a greased 9 x 5 x 3" loaf pan.
7) Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until inserted with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
8) Cool on rack.
9) Serve cold.