Sugarless Raisin Bread
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened apple sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Beat together eggs, water, fruit and oil until creamy and fluffy.
3) Sift the dry ingredients and mix it to the creamy mixture and beat well.
4) Spoon into an oiled 9 x 5" loaf pan.
5) Smooth the top of the loaf pan.
6) Bake at 375°F for about 45 minutes.
7) Cool before slicing.
8) Serve cold.