|Hot water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk powder||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Safflower oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Oat bran||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bran||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Health)|
|Soy milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Dry)|
|Gluten flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fast acting yeast||3 Tablespoon|
|White flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C)
2) Make a mixture of the water, honey, milk powder, oil and salt.
3) Once mixture is uniform, add dry yeast with the rest of the ingredients and knead well.
4) Place in the knead in a warmed and greased bowl and turn over and cover with a sheet of waxed paper
5) Let the dough rise until it becomes light, then push it down and turn it over and let it rise for about 10~12 more minutes
6) This dough can be now divided into about 6 loaves. You may set aside some for Hot Dog/Hamburg Rolls.
7) Once again, let it rise until the size doubles
8) Bake in hot oven at about 400°F for 10 minutes.
9) Reduce the heat temperature to 350°F and continue baking until loaves separate from the side of the pan.
10) Serve hot or cold.
Calories 806 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.6%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.3 mg0.4%
Sodium 3109.2 mg129.6%
Total Carbohydrates 160 g53.3%
Dietary Fiber 13.8 g55.2%
Sugars 70.4 g
Protein 31 g61.8%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 0.68%
Calcium 10% Iron 47.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet