Orange Chocolate Bubble Bread
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, softened|
|Orange flavor sweet rolls with icing||28 Ounce, refrigerated (2 Cans, 13.9 Oz Each)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Miniature semi sweet chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease 12-cup fluted tube (bundt cake) pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
3) In a small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining butter on High 30 seconds. Stir in between.
4) Make 16 rolls from the dough.
5) Halve crosswise.
6) Arrange half of the roll pieces in pan keeping the cut edge down.
7) Fill and spread half of marmalade over rolls. Avoid touching sides of pan.
8) Sprinkle half of melted butter over it.
9) Layer with remaining roll pieces and marmalade.
10) Sprinkle chocolate chips over it.
11) Drizzle remaining butter again.
12) Bake for 22 to 32 minutes.
13) Let stand and cool in pan 2 minutes.
14) Place in serving platter.
15) Cool for 15 minutes.
16) Stir the icing to soften.
17) Spread it over warm bread.
18)Slice bread to serve.