|Celery with leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Enriched white bread slices||2 , diced (Day Old)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground savory||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary leaves||1 Dash|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small skillet and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
3) Mix in celery and onion and sautÃ© them until onion is translucent.
4) Take a 1 3/4-cup casserole and transfer the mixture to it.
5) Stir in rest of the ingredients to combine.
6) Bake for about 20 minutes in preheated oven until slightly browned.
7) Use as required.