Gourmet Alley Garlic Bread
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sweet french bread loaves||2|
1) Get the grill ready.
2) Slices the bread loaves lengthwise into two halves.
3) In a pan, heat butter, margarine, oil and saute garlic on reduced flame for a minute.
4) Mix in wine, pepper and oregano. Allow the mixture to come to a boil before adding in parsley.
5) Quickly pour the mixture into a baking pan.
6) Grill the sliced bread loaves till they turn a light golden brown.
6) To serve the Gourmet Alley Garlic Bread, dip the cut of the toasted bread into the herbed butter mixture.