Orange Wheat Bread
|White flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped and dusted lightly with flour|
|Orange rind||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
3) Now, add the remaining ingredients and stir until moist.
4) In a greased loaf pan, pour the mix.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
6) Remove from the pan immediately.
7) Serve with hot tea or with milk.
To store, wrap securely in foil or plastic.