Carrot Sesame Bread
|Carrots||3 Medium, peeled|
|Whole wheat flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Soy flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use SHREDDING DISC setting.
3) Place the carrots inside the feed tube vertically and shred the carrots to make about 1 cup packed.
4) Change the setting to METAL BLADE.
5) In the work bowl add whole wheat flour, soy flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt to shredded carrots. Pulse on/off to mix.
6) In a medium mixing bowl, transfer the mixture to add raisins and sesame seeds. Toss well to combine. Place it aside.
7) In the work bowl, add eggs to process for 30 seconds.
8) Scrape down sides of work bowl and add oil and honey. Process all together.
9) Remove the work bowl lid to scrape down sides and add all dry ingredients at once. Combine with 5 on/off pulses only until batter is mixed.
10) Scrape down all sides, before last time of on/off. Do not overdo.
11) Use a small foil pan, 7 7/8 x 3 7/8-inch to grease bottom and sides. Place wax paper at the bottom.
12) Pour in batter and place inside oven to bake for 30 minutes.
13) Continue baking for another 20-30 minutes by reducing temperature to 325Â°. Test with a toothpick by inserting in the middle of the loaf to come out clean.
14) Transfer on a wire rack to cool.
15) Serve with your choice of topping.