|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (1 Cube)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed (3 Bananas)|
|White flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fischers)|
|Hot water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 325Â°c.
2) In large bowl melt butter and blend in sugar.
3) Stir in eggs and bananas and blend with electric beater until smooth.
4) Sift white flour and measure.
5) Sift again with wheat flour, salt and soda.
6) Mix dry ingredients alternately with hot water.
7) Add lightly floured nuts.
8) Bake in greased 9 x 5 loaf pan for 1 hr and 10 mins.
9) Slice when one day old.