|Self raising flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Dry basil/2 tablespoons fresh basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Fresh garlic||3 , chopped|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (For Greasing)|
|Coffee||2 Pound (2 Cans Of 1 Pound Each)|
1. Use canned butter as required
2. Take a mixing bowl and add flour, basil, and cheese into it.
3. Take a saucepan and add butter in it against low medium flame; add parsley, garlic, honey and chives until butter is melted.
4. Once butter in melted, remove the saucepan from heat and slowly add milk in the preparation.
5. Later on add beer and other dry ingredients immediately into the saucepan
6. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly until the whole ingredients stand flexible and moist.
7. Distribute the processed dough in the cans and bake it at 350-degree temperature for 30-40 minutes or until the upper crust of the bread turns dark brown.
8. Slice the baked bread into rounds
9. Add plenty of butter on the bread at the time of final serving.