|Cake yeast/2 envelopes of dry yeast||1|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), luke warmed|
|Skim milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||6 Cup (96 tbs), sifted|
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) In the lukewarm water, dissolve the yeast.
3) Mix the sugar and milk together.
4) Stir into the dissolved yeast.
5) To this mixture, add the salt and 3 cups of flour.
6) Beat until smooth.
7) Add the oil and gradually mix in the remaining flour until the dough is stiff enough to handle.
8) Knead it until the dough is smooth and elastic.
9) In a greased bowl, place the dough, turning to coat all sides with oil.
10) Cover with a clean cloth and let rise in a warm place (about 85Â°F) until double in bulk.
11) Divide into 2 equal parts.
12) Shape the dough into loaves, and place into 2 loaf pans.
13) Cover and let rise again until doubled in bulk.
14) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
15) Reduce heat to 375Â°F and continue baking for 30 minutes longer.
16) Remove the bread from pans and place on wire racks to cool, before serving.