Honey Wheat Bread
|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (105°-115°F)|
|Whole wheat flour||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Non Instant)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Additional)|
|Warm water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (105°-115°F)|
|Whole wheat flour||3 3⁄4 Cup (60 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Additional)|
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
1) In the food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add flour, milk powder and salt. Pulse on/off to mix.
3) Pour in yeast mixture through the feed tube while the machine is running.
4) Also pour in remaining water in a steady stream to form stiff dough. You may require additional water.
5) Process the dough ball for 20 seconds and test the consistency for right elasticity, stickiness and wetness, by stopping the machine.
6) If it is not ready, then process for another 10 seconds.
7) Sprinkle with additional 1-2 tablespoons flour into the dough and pulse machine on/off to coat dough for easy removal from work bowl.
8) In an oiled bowl transfer the dough and turn over to oil the entire surface.
9) Cover with plastic bag or damp cloth and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts, until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
10) Punch down dough and knead for 30 seconds to press out the dough.
11) Make 2 loaves out of the dough.
12) Use a greased loaf pan, to place the loaf made from dough ball.
13) Cover and let rise in warm place, free from drafts, until doubled, about 45 minutes.
14) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
15) Place the loaf pan inside oven on middle rack to bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and bottom crust of loaf has a hard hollow sound when tapped.
16) Immediately invert the loaf on metal rack to cool.
1) Slice the bread and serve with your choice of dip or spread.