|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (105°-115°F)|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Soy flour||11 Tablespoon (1/2 Cup Plus 3 Tablespoon)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Additional)|
|Whole wheat flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (3/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Additional)|
1) In a measuring cup, sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Place the cup in warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In a food processor, use the METAL BLADE or PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE.
5) In the work bowl, combine whole wheat flour, soy flour and salt. Pulse on/off to mix.
6) While the machine is running, gradually pour in yeast mixture through feed tube.
7) Also add remaining water in a steady stream, only as fast as the flour absorbs it. You may not require all the water.
8) Process the dough ball for 20 seconds.
9) Put the machine off to test the dough for elastic, sticky and wet.
10) If the dough is not prepared, then process for another 10 seconds.
11) Sprinkle dough with an additional 1-2 tablespoons flour and pulse machine on/off to coat dough with flour for easy removal from work bowl.
12) Use a well greased bowl to transfer the dough.
13) Cover the dough with plastic bag or damp cloth and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts, until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
14) Punch down dough and knead for 30 seconds to press out the bubbles.
15) Make two loaves out of the dough, if you want to prepare 2 loaves.
16) Shape the dough in ball and allow to rest for 5 minutes by covering.
17) Use greased loaf pan to place the dough after shaping into loaf.
18) Cover the pan and let the dough rise in warm place, free from drafts, until doubled, about 45 minutes.
19) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
20) Place the pan inside the oven on middle rack to bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and bottom crust of loaf has a hard hollow sound when tapped.
21) Invert the loaf out from the pan and cool on a metal rack.
22) Slice and serve with any favorite spread.