|Active dry yeast||2 Tablespoon|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (105°-115°F)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Oat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Non-Instant)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Needed)|
1) Over 1/2 cup warm water sprinkle yeast.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Add oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add wheat flour, oat flour, milk powder, soy flour, wheat germ, and salt. Pulse on/off to mix.
6) Pour in yeast mixture through feed tube while the machine is running.
7) Pour in remaining water in a steady stream, only as fast as the flour absorbs it.
8) Process the dough ball for 20 seconds and test the consistency for right elasticity, stickiness and wetness, by stopping the machine.
9) If it is not ready, then process for another 10 seconds.
10) Sprinkle with additional 1-2 tablespoons flour into the dough and pulse machine on/off to coat dough for easy removal from work bowl.
11) In an oiled bowl transfer the dough and turn over to oil the entire surface.
12) Cover with plastic bag or damp cloth and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts, until doubled in bulk, about 1-1 1/2 hour.
13) Punch down dough and knead for 30 seconds to press out the dough.
14) Make two parts out of the dough.
15) Prepare ball from each part, let rest by covering for 5 minutes.
16) Use greased 7 7/8 x 3 78-inch loaf pan, place the loaf made from dough ball.
17) Cover and let rise in warm place, free from drafts, until doubled, about 45-60 minutes.
18) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
19) Place the loaf pan inside oven on middle rack to bake for 35-40 minutes.
20) Cover loaves with a tent of aluminum foil during the last 10 minutes if tops are browning too quickly. Loaves are ready when the bottom crust has a hard hollow sound when tapped.
21) Immediately remove the loaf from the pan and cool on metal rack.
22) Slice the bread and serve with your choice of dip or spread.