Applesauce Raisin Bread
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the applesauce, oil and sugar.
3) Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, mixing well constantly.
4) Now, add the slightly beaten egg and the raisins. Mix well.
5) Into a greased and floured loaf pan, pour the batter.
6) Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until done.
7) Slice and serve as required.