|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (105°-115°F)|
|Pumpkin||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked, mashed|
|Whole wheat flour||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Non-Instant)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Pinch|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Add oil, honey, egg and pumpkin.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add whole wheat flour, milk powder, salt, and spices. Pulse on/off to mix.
6) Pour in yeast mixture through feed tube while the machine is running.
7) Pour in remaining water in a steady stream, only as fast as the flour absorbs it.
8) Process the dough ball for 20 seconds and test the consistency for right elasticity, stickiness and wetness, by stopping the machine.
9) If it is not ready, then process for another 10 seconds.
10) Sprinkle with additional 1-2 tablespoons flour into the dough and pulse machine on/off to coat dough for easy removal from work bowl.
11) In an oiled bowl transfer the dough and turn over to oil the entire surface.
12) Cover with plastic bag or damp cloth and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts, until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
13) Punch down dough and knead in Â½ cup raisins for 30 seconds to press out the dough.
14) Prepare a ball out of the dough, let rest by covering for 5 minutes.
15) Use greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan, to place the loaf made from dough.
16) Cover and let rise in warm place, free from drafts, until doubled, about 45-60 minutes.
17) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
18) Place the pan inside oven on middle rack to bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and bottom crust of loaf has a hard hollow sound when tapped.
19) Immediately remove the loaf from the pan and cool on metal rack.
20) Slice the bread and serve with your choice of dip or spread.