Butterscotch Chew Bread
|Dark brown sugar||1 Pound|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Grease a 11 x 16-inch pan.
2) Preheat the oven at 400-degrees.
3) In a double boner, add eggs and sugar and cook for 20 minutes.
4) Allow to cool.
5) Mix in the flour, baking powder, vanilla, and pecans.
6) Transfer into the greased pan and bake in a 400-degree oven.
7) Immediately reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
8) Cool in pan overnight.
9) Cut into squares.
10) Serve with sour cream.