Old Fashion Leftover Tater' Cheese Bread
|Potatoes||190 Milliliter, mashed|
|Cold mashed potatoes||190 Milliliter|
|Parmesan cheese||60 Milliliter, grated|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||60 Milliliter|
|Bread flour||250 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||45 Milliliter|
|Cold milk||125 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) before baking.
2) Mix potatoes with cheese.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients.
4) Cut in butter, add in potatoes and then mix the dough vigorously until it resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Make a soft dough after pouring in milk.
6) Onto a lightly dusted flour surface, place the dough and even out to 1/2" (1.5 cm) thick square.
7) Slice this into even squares.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes after placing the squares on a ungreased baking sheet, until done.
9) Serve hot.