|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated, tightly packed|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Walnuts||2 Ounce, chopped (1/2 Cup)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take 2 5 X 8-inch loaf pans and spray with PAM.
3. In a large bowl, mix egg, egg whites, oil, milk, and sugar together, either with your hands or in an electric mixer.
4. Add the zucchini and the vanilla and stir them in.
5. In another bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves by sifting together.
6. Add the nuts and stir them in.
7. Add the flour mixture to the zucchini mixture and stir lightly to mix well.
8. Take the two baking pans and divide the mixture.
9. In the oven, bake for 1 hour.
10. Place them on a wire rack and cool for 20 minutes before removing them from the pan.
11. Serve warm, or keep them in the fridge, wrapped in foil. You can even freeze them.