Healthy Whole Wheat Bread With Brown Sugar
|Powdered milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), reconstituted|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey/Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|White flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. In electric mixer, mix and beat together milk, oil, honey or brown sugar, salt, yeast and half the flour and for 2 minutes.
2. Add the remaining flour and mix well.
3. In a well-greased bread or cake pan place dough such that it fits into your cooker.
4. With greased tin foil cover and Let it stand for 5 minutes.
5. Place in slow cooker and bake in cooker with cover on High for 2 1/2-3 hours.
6. Remove pan, uncover and let it stand for 5 minutes.
7. Serve warm or as desired.