Dairy Free Orange Nut Bread
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk free margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the sugar, baking powder, flour and salt.
3) Combine together the margarine, eggs and orange juice in a small bowl. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients.
4) Mix the concoction well and pour it into a greased loaf pan of 1-quart.
5) Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
6) Sprinkle nuts all over the top and bake in preheated oven for about 60 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center emerges completely clean.
7) Serve as preferred.
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.5 mg23.5%
Sodium 338.5 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 18.8 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet