Original Zucchini Muffins
|All-purpose flour||250 Milliliter|
|Whole wheat flour||125 Milliliter|
|Ground cinnamon||10 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||5 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||2 Milliliter|
|Ground nutmeg||2 Milliliter|
|Packed brown sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Zucchini||375 Milliliter, shredded|
1) In a bowl, sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder and nutmeg.
2) Mix all ingredients.
3) Take large bowl, using an electric blender, beat brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla 2 minutes; stir in zucchini.
4) Put in the flour mixture.
5) Keep stirring only until flour is moistened.
6) Take a 22 x 13 cm (9 x 5-inch) microwave safe loaf dish, line with waxed paper.
7) Transfer the batter into dish.
8) Using 7 cm (3-inch) strip of foil, mold around the dish ends.
9) Microwave at LOW for 10 minutes; remove foil strips.
10) Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, or until top is dry and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
11) Allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
12) On a serving plate, invert the bread. Remove the waxed paper.
13) Allow it to stand until cool.
14) Serve warm or cold.
15) You can store covered, until ready to serve.