Garlic Bread With Cheese
|Butter flavored sprinkles||2 Tablespoon|
|Tap water||2 Tablespoon (Hot)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|French bread loaf||1 , cut into 8 slices|
1. Preheat the oven.
2. In a cup, stir the sprinkles into the water until all sprinkles get dissolved.
3. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, oregano, and garlic together.
4. With a pastry brush, lightly coat both sides of each bread slice with the mixture.
5. Form the bread back into a loaf and place the piece on a sheet of aluminum foil.
6. Wrap well the piece with foil.
7. Bake the piece for 15 minutes at 350°.
8. Serve the garlic bread hot.