|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) To a bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) Mix in the wheat germ.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
5) In an oiled loaf pan, place the batter.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour, or until done.
7) Serve as breakfast with any drink of your choice.