Toasty Seasoned Bread Crumbs
|Fresh bread slice||4 , folded in half|
|Garlic salt/Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Herbs||1 Pinch (Thyme, Basil, Oregano, Parsley)|
1) Shred bread in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc or by knife.
2) Mix bread with seasonings.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, over medium heat, melt butter and toast bread mixture in it for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Let cool and store in tightly sealed container.
5) Use as a topping on casseroles or as a coating for meat.
If refrigerated, this can be kept for a month.