|Yeast||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup water and soften yeast in it.
3) Take a large bowl and combine sugar, milk and butter in it. Cool the mixture to lukewarm.
4) Stir in the yeast mixture and eggs.
5) Add salt and flour. Mix until dough is no longer sticky.
6) Let rise until dough turns double in bulk.
7) FOR THE FILLING: In the meanwhile, prepare filling by combining honey, milk, sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and butter. Mix nicely and then fold in egg whites.
8) Roll out the dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
9) Spread with filling and roll in jelly roll fashion.
10) Divide the roll and place in 2 greased loaf pans.
11) Let rise for about 30 minutes.
12) Bake for about 1 hour.
13) Serve with maple syrup, nuts and a dollop of butter, if desired.