Com Bread From Scratch
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Yellow cornmeal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
1. In mixing bowl sift together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. Make a well in the center and into well pour egg, milk and butter.
3. Mix into the dry mixture such that moistened.
4. Into a greased 2-quart mold pour mixture cover with a plate and place on a trivet or rack in the bottom of slow cooker.
5. With cover and cook on High for 2-3 hours.
6. Serve as desired.