Use any fruit or vegetable at the Farmers' Market to make this delicious bread!
Please See Video
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Use a shredder and shred the zucchini. Squeeze out the water and rest on a paper towel.
3. Take the loaf pan; smear it with the baking spray.
4. Place the parchment paper in the plan.
5. In a mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients, the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon and mix it through.
6. Make a well in the bowl, add the eggs. Crack the eggs in a separate bowl and pour in the mixing bowl.
7. Add the vegetable oil and sour cream and with a rubber spatula fold everything together.
8. Mix in the cup of shredded zucchini and the cup of walnuts and make sure the ingredients are incorporated well.
9. Transfer to the greased loaf pan and smoothen the surface.
10. Pop into the oven for 60 mins.
11. Take it out of the oven and insert a skewer around the middle to check for doneness.
12. Release it from the pan and let it rest and cool.
13. Slice it off and serve for breakfast.
You can substitute other vegetables like carrots too in place of zucchini.
Home made bread with zucchini can light up the breakfast platter of your family like nothing else. Zucchini, in fact, any vegetable or fruit fresh from the farmers' markets can be substituted with ease. Crank up your oven and don up your apron for your efforts are going to be well rewarded.