Hot Herb Bread
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, snipped|
|Parsley||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, snipped|
|Oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Chervil||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Trench bread loaf||1|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Combine the first five ingredients together. Mix well.
3) Slice bread leaving the bottom crust.
4) Carefully spread the herb butter mix on one side of each bread slice. Do no break the slices.
5) Wrap the bread slices in aluminum foil.
6) Heat them in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
7) Serve immediately by breaking off slices.