|Prepared biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Prepare the biscuit mix using milk as per package directions for rolled biscuits.
3) Knead the prepared dough on floured board for several minutes.
4) Roll the dough into a large rectangle of 1/4 inch thickness. Spread with butter.
5) Take a bowl and combine brown sugar with cinnamon in it.
6) Sprinkle about 3/4 cup of the sugar mixture over dough.
7) Take a muffin pan and grease it. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar in each cup.
8) Roll out the dough in jelly roll fashion. Slice into 12 biscuits of equal size.
9) Place each with cut side down in the muffin cups.
10) Bake for about 10 minutes.
11) Turn out the Pinwheels on a waxed paper immediately.
12) Serve hot with milk, if desired.
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.8%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.9 mg4.3%
Sodium 212.7 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 19 g
Protein 2 g4.1%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet